Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Zune

I just read a great Business Week article on J Allard and his Entertainment and Devices Unit:

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/06_49/b4012001.htm

Man that must be a fun division to work in. I think going into Corporate software rather than new product development was a HUGE mistake for me. I was bored about 3 weeks after I got out of school and started my first project. All corporate projects are the same, get some old data, do something with it, create some new forms, and then put the old data back. That’s why I keep trying new things like the Vista gadgets and new ways for MSCRM to work with Office 2007, I need to think or my brain will atrophy! Anyway the new Zune sounds like a cool device, I hope it is both available and affordable up here in the frozen North.

No comments: